essay N.1



MY LIFE 

My name is Catalina, I am 16 years old and I’m going to talk about my life, I live with my family in an apartment, we are six, I live with my parents and my three sisters, their names are Laura, Natalia, and Veronica, my father’s name is Ewing and my mom is Laura, we have been living in Barranquilla since 1999 and we are all happy. I was born in Cali, Colombia on 27 of December/2001, but I don’t have any memories of that city, so I identify myself as someone who was born in Barranquilla. I am currently studying at Lyndon B. Johnson school and I’m in my last school year, so I hope I can graduate and start a new stage of my life which is the university. I think I have many reasons to be happy but sometimes I focused on things that doesn’t make me happy and that is a mistake I made every single day of my life. Some things I like to do are to write songs, to spend time with my friend and also to talk about things that are not related to school. Basically, I think I have nothing to complain about because my parents have work hard to give me and my sisters all our needs, and I am grateful for that.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

essay N.3

essay .N.4

essay N,4